Join us for a Chef Series Dinner with Chef Luke Reyes from the soon to be open 9th Street Ramen in DTLA. Chef Reyes is known for his understated yet complex approach to simple ingredients and bold flavors.
The menu focuses on local produce and sustainable meats and fish. Menu items are grilled over charcoal in proper “Memorial Day” style, integrating traditional Japanese Robata technique. Chef Reyes offers Global cuisine influenced strongly by traditional Japanese and Italian flavors and technique.
Each course is thoughtfully paired with a Boomtown Beer, while using beer as an ingredient in appropriate dishes.
Enjoy an hour of open bar after the event!
- Grilled oysters, smoked chili butter, yuzu
- Grilled romaine hearts, cucumber, sunflower and burnt garlic, white miso
- Chicken wings, honey, fermented chili, 10 spice
- Whole grilled salmon, barley, gremolata, cauliflower
- Grilled peaches, Belgian golden strong and peach glaze, sponge cake, brown butter ice cream.
Ticket price includes entry, dinner, an hour of open bar following dinner, tax and tip.